Because I Said So: Five Apps You Need on Your Phone
HOME          ABout          Wedding          Contact

Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Five Apps You Need on Your Phone

iPhone, apps, Instagram, Social Media

I've said it before and I'll say it again: I'm addicted to my iPhone. Raise your hand if you are addicted to your phone--don't worry, I can wait until you want to admit it--I've got all day. 

It's not necessarily something I'm proud of, but this little square-ish rectangular device is my entire life. It helps me stay connected, informed, and entertained.

Here are a few apps I'm currently loving:

1. Instagram. 

Still one of my favorite social apps. I fill my feed full of positive, inspiring people and love to see what other people are creating and sharing. You can follow me here.

2. FitBit. 

I love my Fitbit and subsequently love the app that goes along with it! I love to see my steps, calories, and active minutes go up throughout the day and it has a water intake tracker! 
P.S. I actually reached my step goal yesterday--on a Monday!

3. Hootsuite. 

I'd be lost without this one. Or at least very behind. I schedule tweets about blog posts on the fly. Set them and forget them.

4. Candy Crush. 

Yes. I re-downloaded Candy Crush. No, I won't ask you for lives (don't worry). I like to have something to do when waiting in line and this is the perfect little game--it keeps my mind sharp, or something like that.

5.  Spotify/Pandora. 

It's really a toss up between these two music apps. I have fine tuned one Pandora station so well that I rarely have to thumbs down any song that comes on. It gets me. But, I love Spotify's playlists--something Pandora doesn't have. Which one do you prefer?


What's on your phone?



No comments:

Post a Comment