HOME          ABout          Wedding          Contact

Sunday, December 21, 2014

Sunday Randoms

The holidays are a time of family, fun, and good cheer. But lately, I've been super stressed. Work has been super busy and the thought of getting in traffic to go to the mall is atrocious. I really just need a break and a breather. (Caution: there's a Vine at the bottom and I couldn't figure out how to make it not play automatically AND not keep playing...sorry!)

So here are some non-holiday + a few holiday funnies to boost your mood (because they lifted mine!):


1.  Back Home Baller. Literally my (and my sister's) life. Also the littlest sister knows all the words.


 


2.  Straight No Chaser. We recently went to see these guys perform live and I am obsessed. All a cappella and all fabulous. Their non-traditional take on Christmas songs are the absolute best and you really can't help but smile.







3. If you haven't seen this workout video from the 80s--its priceless. I just logged back into my Vine account and here's a vine that goes perfectly. 




Have a great few days before Christmas! This break couldn't come fast enough!








No comments:

Post a Comment