HOME          ABout          Wedding          Contact

Thursday, August 11, 2016

Tidbits Part Deux

I started writing "tidbits" because I have so much going on these days that I don't know how, nor do I have the energy to put it all in one cohesive posts. Plus, bulleted/numbered lists are easier to read, right?




Making a House a Home


We moved in a little over a month ago and I have to say, living together is different. Not bad. Just different. "It's not always rainbows and butterflies it's compromise"...but really. And it's picking up someone else's dirty underwear, doing their dishes, and trying not to sleep in the middle of the bed and take all of the covers. It's also movie nights, being able to roll over and steal a kiss in the morning, and cooking breakfast together on Saturdays.

I've been trying this new thing where I cook every night. So far, I have only made one thing that was basically inedible. #winning

Wedding Planning


Our Save the Dates are in (and being sent out in batches), we found someone to marry us, and we booked our honeymoon! Huge steps in the right direction when it comes to wedding planning. I've been putting it off for awhile and now it seems like we are finally moving in the right direction and that we are ACTUALLY getting married!

Braces


I get my braces off in 18 days! A little over two weeks and I'll know what it's like to eat strawberries without immediately brushing my teeth, eat gummy worms without popping rubber bands, and remember what my teeth actually look like! After two and a half years, I'm literally the most excited to not look like a twelve year old anymore!


That's all of the tidbits I have for now--they are plenty to keep me busy!




No comments:

Post a Comment