Well, I made it through my first week of commuting an hour both ways! It hasn't been all that bad--but school starts next week, so I may change my tune.
I'm slowly adjusting to living at home and I have to say, I love the free dinners and watching DirecTV that I don't have to pay for!!
- When you friends get engaged and you had to keep the secret (this Monday, one of my BFFs got engaged and I was there to witness it!)
- Dinner dates with the boyfriend and pretending we don't have work the next morning
- Marvel movies (I'm such a nerd)
- When people come to me for wedding planning advice
- People that cut you off in traffic and then yell at you
- When one week seems like an entire month (this has been the longest week EVER)
- Living paycheck to paycheck #boo I just want to make ALL of the money
- I don't think I'll ever be able to "sleep in" (past 8:30am) ever again
Ok, so random thought. Does it ever seem like you can't get all of your life working together? Like everything in my job is going good, I'm staying on top of the blog, my room is mostly clean, but I've dropped the ball when it comes to working out. Why can't I get it ALL together!?
Next week, a new session of boot camp starts so Monday will start my attempt to "get it all together"!
Have a great weekend!