This should read Five Ways to "completely shirk all responsibilities" After Work. I go through phases where I either like to be completely sloth like or completely productive after work. There usually is no in between.
Today is no different. Today, I don't want to do anything. Surprise surprise.
1. Completely ignore the fact that you have a mountain of laundry and/or dishes to do. Who knows? They might even wash themselves. Ok, probably not and you probably won't have anything to wear to work tomorrow, but that problem is for tomorrow morning--tomorrow's worries will worry about themselves.
2. Change immediately into "soft" clothes. I used to laugh at the fact that my Juju (sorry Juju) called your standard yoga pants and T-shirt "soft clothes"--but when you think about it, that's what they are. She's a genius! Pants, in this case, are optional of course.
3. Eat like a child/or just completley unhealthy. I'm literally going to eat chicken noodle soup and icing for dinner. #sorrynotsorry I'll work out tomorrow. Maybe.
4. Watch TV. I turn on my over priced cable the minute I walk in the door. If I'm paying that much for it, it will be on as much as possible! It makes me feel less lonely and its relaxing. Plus, it's Tuesday and I'm really into the new show Chasing Life on ABC Family.
5. Take a bubble bath/shower. I'm more of bubble bath person--usually accompanied with a glass of wine, candles, and a good book. But, to each his/her own.