HOME          ABout          Wedding          Contact

Thursday, November 21, 2013

Off to D.C.

Well it's off to Washington D.C....


Not for me (I wish), but for my sister Carol.


If I thought I was getting up early yesterday, boy was I in for a rude awakening this morning. That would be a 3:30 AM wake up call early. But that's what being a supportive big sister is all about :)


image (5)


Little Carol isn't so little anymore. Besides the fact that she is already taller than me, she's off to a brand new city without mom or dad--I know she's thrilled! She went on this trip with her school and they have a super packed itinerary! But in order to see most everything in D.C. in 4 days, with a bunch of twelve years, I guess that's the way it has to be done.


Besides all of the exciting, new sites I'm sure she's more than happy to: a. not be wearing her uniform b. be able to wear leggings and L.L. Bean boots everyday and c. showcase all of her new clothes bought just for the trip! She is quite the little fashionista!


photo (1)


We are staying in touch through our NOTORIOUS family group messages and a shared photo stream (thanks to me giving her my old iPhone). So far, she says its cold and overcast, but SHE. LOVES. IT! I can't wait to hear more about her trip...


Have fun Carol--you got it, because I said so!



No comments:

Post a Comment