HOME          ABout          Wedding          Contact

Sunday, October 9, 2016

October Tidbits

If you haven't read my "tidbits" before, you can read them here and here. I write them when I have so
much to write about, but they don't make for very good blog posts on their own.

Tidbits: for when you have so much going on and nothing going on all at the same time.


Something about this weather, y'all. Fall makes everything better. I want to go everywhere and do all of the things and take cute, artsy pictures of it all.

I don't know what it is, but it's definitely a scientific fact. October is "good mood" month. Take this morning for example. I literally rolled out of bed, went outside, said yep it's a good day and ran 2 miles at 8:30AM. Who am I? #boombaby

But really, can every day be this great?

Shirt: Land's End (also, similar in red here) || FitBit cover: Tory Burch

  • Whenever I get stressed about the wedding planning or have a million doubts going through my head, Josh will tell me, "When I gave you that ring, it came with a promise." And then I proceed to melt into a puddle.

  • My dad biked 150 miles this weekend to help raise money and awareness for Multiple Sclerosis. The weather was perfect and I can't think of a better way to spend the weekend--he's done this race almost every year since I can remember. Maybe next year I'll challenge myself to do it too! Find more information here.

  • The Steelers won today and you know what they say...happy (almost) husband, happy life.

  • I never realized how much joy a clean house brings! When I don't have any dishes in the sink and the kitchen is clean, bless.  P.S. I'm probably turning into my mother. 

  • Still excited about Fall TV shows. But, I hate waiting an entire week to find out what happens next!

  • I downloaded the Think Dirty app yesterday--which basically tells you how toxic your beauty products are on a scale of 0 to 10 (0 being the best + 10 being the worst)--and honestly, we need to throw everything out and start over again. Everything labeled "natural" or "green" is just as bad for you if not worse! My goal is to eventually have a chemical free house a year from now!

I hope everyone is enjoying this weather as much as I am! (Literally siting outside on the porch blogging right now). Life is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment