HOME          ABout          Wedding          Contact

Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Because I Said So Reader Survey




Happy Wednesday!

It's not the beginning of the year or even THAT close to the end of the year. But, lately, I've been suffering from a tiny bit (read HUGE BIT) of writer's block wondering what to post and what my readers want to read.

That's where I hope y'all can come in! It would be so so helpful if you could fill out this reader survey. The survey is anonymous, but please don't leave any hateful feedback!

P.S. There will be some changes coming to Because I Said So in the next few weeks! I'm planning on moving my blog to Wordpress.org and going self hosted. So in addition to all of your wonderful suggestions, I'll also have an all new blogging platform! YAY!




No comments:

Post a Comment