HOME          ABout          Wedding          Contact

Wednesday, August 6, 2014

The EASIEST Pasta Alfredo EVER





After a long, hectic day at work or school, sometimes, all you need is simplicity.

That was my plan after work yesterday. A whole night of puppy cuddles, TV watching, bubble baths, and an easy dinner option--that didn't necessarily come from a frozen package (i.e. mini corn dogs--Josh's favorite)

Enter: the easiest Pasta Alfredo you will EVER make. It may not be the healthiest, but it's easy and delicious, and for the record, I never said I was a chef or anywhere close. I used to eat this all the time when I was younger, but I'm bringing it back now! You can use the same two step process with any of your favorite sauces, this just happens to be my go-to favorite!





Ok this is the important part, so pay attention or you'll miss a step (kidding).

Step 1: Boil noodles. You can make a little or you can make a lot. I never measure.
Step 2: Mix in alfredo (again add a little or add a lot) and ENJOY! 

TA-DA! Officially the easiest dinner ever! Don't forget to have your noodle taster(s) handy--because I said so!




1 comment:

  1. When I make chicken alfredo, I use the reduced fat classico sauce and it's so yummy! Throw in some basil pesto and you've got yourself something legit!

    ReplyDelete