HOME          ABout          Wedding          Contact

Sunday, July 10, 2016

I Love You For Worse or For Better

Josh and I haven't had professional pictures taken of us since 2009--when my friend took my high school senior pictures. He made an appearance in his school uniform and those are still some of my most favorite pictures. Not to say that the selfies and numerous iPhone pictures don't matter as much, but I have soft spot for professional ones. So, to have won these engagement pictures from Aperture Photos was a blessing and a dream come true! I will treasure these forever. 

Josh is complete natural in front of the camera for someone who doesn't do things like this often (read: ever)  I mean look at that smirk. While I was running around like a chicken with my head cut of the morning of, he was as cool as a cucumber--and it showed throughout our session I'm sure.
Our photographer, Kirsten, had the idea to take pictures IN THE WATER--honestly, I had no idea what to expect. She sent me some inspiration pictures and told me to wear something flowy. That's all I got. It's a good thing we trusted her completely because they turned out SO GOOD!



I felt like a rockstar/supermodel the whole time and loved taking these pictures with Josh. It was such a special morning for us to spend together. If I'm being honest, I wish we could take pictures every weekend! 
I can't wait to print these out and hang them all over our house, but narrowing these down for a Save the Date is going to be tough! What's your favorite?


Photography by Kirsten Waguespack of Aperture Photos

P.S. see the iPhone photoshoot I did with her here

No comments:

Post a Comment