My birthday is in 17 days! SEVENTEEN y'all. This is not a drill! It really snuck up on me this year, but not too much that I didn't have time to make a list!
Here are a few things I'm asking for this year (along with contributions to my savings accounts #grownupprobs):
1. Ever since I started working out and going to FitCamp regularly, I've been noticing that 1.) I'm getting stronger and leaner and 2.) that I'm running out of workout clothes! I'm obsessed with this Nike Pro Spandex (I already have a pair in neon yellow!)
2. S'well Water Bottle. If you haven't heard about these or didn't see my Instagram post, they are amazing. They are designed to keep cold beverages cold for 24 hours and hot beverages hot for 12 hours.
I put ice water in the mini bottle that I have an hour before I drove an hour to work out for an hour (that's a lot of hours for those keeping up) and it still had ice in it (like a lot of ice). The next day, it still had ice in it because I forgot to empty it! So now, obviously, I want a big one! Totally crushing on all of these bright colors--I can't decide between Birds of Paradise or Monaco Blue!
3. This candle from Anthropologie--y'all it smells divine!
4. Konfetti Shorts. This boutique has been on my radar for months! How adorable are these Mai Tai Pom Pom shorts!?
5. Lilly Pulitzer Michelina Mini Skort in Feeling Tanked. I love love love the one I have in Red Right Return!
6. Starbucks. Maybe it's the lack of sleep talking, but I really need some Starbucks. It's basically a morning ritual at this point!
7. Kendra Scott earrings. I do not own one piece of Kendra Scott--shocking I know. Am I even a real blogger? I've been lusting after these gorgeous earrings for some time now and I'm already dreaming of all the outfits I'd pair these beauties with.
8. FitBit Flex. I currently have the Nike Fuel band, but it's on it's last leg. My mom has the Flex and Josh has the Charge. I'm leaning towards the Flex just because you can customize the colors (the Charge only comes in like black, mauve, or blue). Opinions? Personal experiences?