HOME          ABout          Wedding          Contact

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Getting to Know Me

So I decided to start a blog! I'm pretty new at the whole thing and I'm learning as I go. I hope whoever reads this feels inspired and maybe even learn a thing or two as I learn.

I'm a recent college grad (SMTTT) with no job currently. This leaves lots of time for blogging (WOO) and other sorts of soul searching. Throughout my blogging, I hope to find a job and learn more about myself and life in general.

I guess I should explain why I chose the name "Because I Said So" as a blog title. Well...

  1. It's one of my favorite movies OF.ALL.TIME. The movie almost basically describes my life and family and makes me laugh every time.

  2. It's a great go to answer for any question.

  3. Everything I post is just because I said so. That's why.

They say you should blog about what you love and what you know about. Well I love my dog, Laney (jack russell mix) that my boyfriend, Joshua (also will probs talk about him a lot) adopted from the pound two years ago. I'm sure she'll have many a posts on here dedicated just to her. I'm passionate about animal shelters and staying fit. Which leads me to the next thing I know/love: WeightWatchers. I started WeightWatchers in January and though I didn't have much to lose, I love being in charge of my health with their neat tracking tools. Again I'll probably post more about this later. But in a nutshell, that's what I'll be posting about.

That and everything else going on in my crazy, busy, everyday life.

Cover of "Because I Said So (Full Screen ... 

P.S. Check out the movie Because I Said So. Why? Because I Said So of course. You won't be disappointed!

No comments:

Post a Comment