HOME          ABout          Wedding          Contact

Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Winter Whites





We've all heard, don't wear white after Labor Day. Then when Easter rolls around, feel free. Well I'm here to tell you that it's a matter of personal opinion. And my personal opinion, especially when it reaches the 70s in February, is that I'm wearing white all times of the year.  Plus, I think it's been a trend these days to wear white whenever you feel like it!




Enter the "winter whites." To me, winter whites mean a little bit of white and a whole bunch of neutrals. I went with a beige sweater and brown accessories to offset the bright white of the jeans. The weather in Louisiana has been beautiful lately and wearing these white jeans makes me long for tank tops and sandals and summer. For now, I'll have to settle for this outfit--until it gets really hot and it's time to break out the Lilly.



These accessories are my daily go-tos. I literally wear a version of this every day.

So, hooray for throwing caution to the wind and wearing whatever you want, whenever you want. It is 2016 after all!



No comments:

Post a Comment