HOME          ABout          Wedding          Contact

Friday, February 26, 2016

February 2016 || In vs. Out

After a bit of a hiatus, the In vs. Out link up is back! (and the angel chorus sings) I've missed connecting with all of y'all and I'm excited to start this back up. February has been a tough time for me, but looking back through my ins and outs, I realized just how truly blessed I am! So, I hope you'll link up with me, if not today, then sometime this weekend!

Don't forget to link up your own In vs. Out posts below--the link up stays open ALL weekend! 



IN


After house hunting for about a month, Josh and I decided it wasn't for us. So, we're BUILDING A HOUSE

My family went to Disney World for a few days and it was a great get-away!

Josh and I celebrated our 7th Valentine's day together

I participated in my first Twitter chat #SYBLchat

When people tell you they love your Instagram (thanks I worked really hard on it!)

I got my first credit card and have been working on building my credit

OUT


Anxiety attacks and tons of them--I'm still learning to deal with it, but it's getting a little easier.

I gave up coffee (mainly due to anxiety) and though I don't really miss the calories, every time someone brews some in the office, I die a little inside!

------------------------------------

And, in case you missed it, here's what was popular on Because I Said So this month:

Laissez les Bon Temps Rouler

Winter Whites

Five Apps You Need on Your Phone

------------------------------------


No comments:

Post a Comment