HOME          ABout          Wedding          Contact

Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Five Apps You Need on Your Phone

iPhone, apps, Instagram, Social Media

I've said it before and I'll say it again: I'm addicted to my iPhone. Raise your hand if you are addicted to your phone--don't worry, I can wait until you want to admit it--I've got all day. 

It's not necessarily something I'm proud of, but this little square-ish rectangular device is my entire life. It helps me stay connected, informed, and entertained.

Here are a few apps I'm currently loving:

1. Instagram. 

Still one of my favorite social apps. I fill my feed full of positive, inspiring people and love to see what other people are creating and sharing. You can follow me here.

2. FitBit. 

I love my Fitbit and subsequently love the app that goes along with it! I love to see my steps, calories, and active minutes go up throughout the day and it has a water intake tracker! 
P.S. I actually reached my step goal yesterday--on a Monday!

3. Hootsuite. 

I'd be lost without this one. Or at least very behind. I schedule tweets about blog posts on the fly. Set them and forget them.

4. Candy Crush. 

Yes. I re-downloaded Candy Crush. No, I won't ask you for lives (don't worry). I like to have something to do when waiting in line and this is the perfect little game--it keeps my mind sharp, or something like that.

5.  Spotify/Pandora. 

It's really a toss up between these two music apps. I have fine tuned one Pandora station so well that I rarely have to thumbs down any song that comes on. It gets me. But, I love Spotify's playlists--something Pandora doesn't have. Which one do you prefer?


What's on your phone?



No comments:

Post a Comment