HOME          ABout          Wedding          Contact

Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Resources for the Working Girl

I started my dream job on Monday (eek!) and while the 6AM wake up call was IS brutal, I really, really enjoyed my first day and think it's going to be a great fit! I've already learned so much!

Today's post is a little bit different, in that I'm doing a HUGE round up of some of my favorite job-related articles. I've been saving/pinning most of these from my favorite bloggers while enjoying time off--and now I can finally put them to use. So, ENJOY!





Great Reads:




Anything and everything from the Levo League and The Everygirl (seriously!)

The "Career" tab on Elana Lyn



Your First Day:


Ace Your First Day from Alanna and Company

Your First Week from Career Girl Daily

New Job Survival Kit from To and Fro

First Job Survival Kit from Seersucker Sass

Work Day Essentials from A Peachy Sonder



Productivity:


Make the Most of Every Hour from Data Nerds

Be Productive, Not Just Busy from Hayli De Jong



For the Commute:


Podcasts from Breakfast at Lillys

Making Your Commute Awesome from Coming Up Roses

Songs to Get you Ready for Work from POPSUGAR



Decorating the Office:



Fashion:


For the Rainy Day from A Peachy Sonder

Dressed to Impress from Seersucker Sass



Do you have any job related must reads?


No comments:

Post a Comment