HOME          ABout          Wedding          Contact

Friday, November 13, 2015

In vs. Out

Yay for this being my last Friday unemployed! I start my new job on Monday and I'm currently trying to make it through the day with no naps. Monday is going to hit me like a ton of bricks, I just know it. 



IN


Mannheim Steamroller 
(which is ONLY THE BEST CHRISTMAS MUSIC EVER in case you aren't aware)
**Side note: I usually make it a point to NOT listen to Christmas music until AFTER Thanksgiving, but this year tomorrow we are going to a Mannheim concert--so all bets are off. 

Mani/Pedis

Haircuts

Art Festivals

OUT


No more naps

Cleaning my room

Mail that comes late

Insomnia


------------------------------------

And, in case you missed it, here's what was popular on Because I Said So this week:

Re-Hired and It Feels So Good

Office Essentials

What I'm Reading November

We'll Never Go Out of Style


P.S. Set a reminder to schedule your IN vs. OUT blog posts for the link up ahead of time because it's on Black Friday (November 27th) this month!


No comments:

Post a Comment