HOME          ABout          Wedding          Contact

Friday, November 20, 2015

In vs. Out

Apologies for the lack of posting this week--it was my first week on the new job and boy have I been busy! I've learned so much and I'm literally exhausted when I come home every day (waking up early has NOT been easy). Things to do: find a new posting schedule!



IN


Weekends

Learning new things/doing a good job

New shoes

Chilly weather

Being employed

OUT


Anxiety

Forgetting to pack a lunch

Food that makes you sick

Not being able to sleep in anymore (or take naps)



------------------------------------

And, in case you missed it, here's what was popular on Because I Said So this week:

Re-Hired and It Feels So Good

Office Essentials

Resources for the Working Girl

We'll Never Go Out of Style


P.S. Set a reminder to schedule your IN vs. OUT blog posts for the link up ahead of time because it's NEXT WEEK on Black Friday (November 27th)!


No comments:

Post a Comment