HOME          ABout          Wedding          Contact

Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Holy November

As cliche as this may sound, I think I blinked and then it was November!  This year has gone by so fast.

This month I HOPE to get a lot accomplished. I say that every month, but it's been a LONG time since I wrote down concrete goals (mostly because I don't stick to them/forget about them).


Fall, Leaves, Changing, Colors, Autumn


#1. Find a place to live. That meets all of my high expectations that I can afford (with the parent's help).This is imperative as I will be homeless if I don't. I hope to hit the ground running again today to solve this problem once and for all.

#2. Buy Christmas presents! One of my 101 in 1001 goals is to buy Christmas presents before December--and honestly it's snuck up on me! So here's to not spending money on myself this month.

#3. Grow the blog. And in more measurable terms (because this is important) 3,000 page views this month + post consistently 3-4x a week. I love this little corner of the internet that people come back to every day to check in and see what's new. I went for a whole month without posting and lost a lot of readers because of it--not doing that again. So, this is the month where I will attempt to rebuild.

#4. Start running. I'd love to run a 5k or even a half marathon (again on the 101 in 1001 list), but I can NEVER actually do it. Time to make it actual instead of just an idea.

Are you making goals for November? Even if you're not, help me stick to mine, because I said so!



2 comments:

  1. Praying you find a home! I need to start running too. I almost put that on my November goals as well, but I was like "let's be practical." I probably won't start running until January. I'm hoping to do another half in the spring, but running hurts my knees, so that's my excuse. I wrote more of my November goals on my blog today, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can never buy Christmas presents ahead of time -- I get paranoid that the person will get the gift beforehand!!

    ReplyDelete