HOME          ABout          Wedding          Contact

Thursday, November 27, 2014

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

My heart is so full of joy today. The combination of being on vacation for almost a whole week and spending time with my family has me in the best mood ever!

For one, my family is coming to town and I love it when we are all together + we are going to the best little place for a Thanksgiving lunch (it happens to be part of the company I work for :) )
And, no we don't actually cook for Thanksgiving. For the past few years, we've always gone out + this year is no exception!

Secondly, I have so much to be thankful for not just today, but everyday.

My family and all of their crazy shenanigans. They can drive me crazy, but I wouldn't have it any other way. Hanging out with them usually results in laughing so hard we can't breathe and dozens of inside jokes.


My dads appreciation of the arts. I love that from a young age we've gone to see plays, musicals, and concerts. So thanks dad, for helping me be well rounded. P.S can we go see Joseph?


Joshua and Laney (my other little family). How can I not be thankful for the boy who has put up with all of my drama for the past six years and never complains?


Having a job in an economy that is less than stellar. And being able to do what I love. Weddings and blogging and all that jazz.


Being able to travel--hello Pittsburgh in T-minus two days.


Having a place to live. Even if it is overpriced, it's safe and it's my little cozy home.


I'm also thankful for friends, coffee, Pure Barre, quiet mornings, and so much more that I couldn't even begin to list. I am truly blessed.


I hope everyone has a great and safe Thanksgiving!




1 comment: