HOME          ABout          Wedding          Contact

Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Favorite Seasonal Things + Some Not So Favorites

This is probably my favorite season. Not just Thanksgiving or Christmas, but just the cold in general. So I guess that would be classified as winter?

Most people hate the cold. I love it, but then again I've never had to shovel snow to get to work. It gets kinda sorta cold here, the leaves kinda sorta change colors, but when the temperature gets below 70 degrees it means that the holidays are right around the corner! I have a ton of things I love about the holiday season. Probably WAY to many to list in a blog post, so...

These are a few of my favorites:




Also, how fun is this graphic? I don't want to toot my own horn, but I'm going to anyway. I'm getting better at this whole blog thing!


--------------


The list wouldn't be complete if I didn't add in a few things that completely bug me about the holiday season--let's face it, even these upcoming Holidays can't be all merry and bright.

- Your car starts to shock you when you close/open the door. Nowadays, I just kick my door closed. Don't tell my dad. And sometimes when I don't get the shock out of the way, it gets me later when I go to unlock my door. Nobody wins when the car starts to shock you.

- All of the static in the air. Hence the car shocking and the clothes clinging. Time to invest in some static cling spray.

- You start to take baths to stay warm because you're too cheap to turn on the heat (oh is that just me, ok then). But really, I take considerably more bubble baths/showers when it's cold outside.


The favorites far outweigh the little annoying things. After all, IT'S THE MOST WONDERFUL TIME OF THE YEAR!



What are you favorite/least favorite things about the holiday season?








2 comments:

  1. I'm sure gonna miss all the good things this year :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should write about the differences in Australia! I'd love to see how the season differs :)

      Delete