HOME          ABout          Wedding          Contact

Thursday, December 12, 2013

And We're Off

Pittsburgh here we come!!

After a rather stressful 24 hours of making triple sure I have everything packed for the trip and squared away at work, I'm proud to report that we are on the way!

Josh made the rookie mistake of telling me to pack light. Um excuse me, but what does that even mean? Have you met me? This will be my first major snow experience so I cannot just "pack light" I NEED all 5 pairs of boots and all 4 jackets. Yes, NEED. However, I did manage to fit everything into two bags so gold star for Allison.

This is what my apartment looked like in the midst of packing!


20131212-225622.jpg

This is about to be the longest 18 hour drive ever, I just know it. I guess it's a good thing I'm not driving :) (Josh is such a trooper) I'm going to be in desperate need of something to do other than sleeping and eating! (Any ideas are greatly appreciated)

Also, this trip will be the first time I take my new camera for a spin. I'm hoping to get some good pictures that I can frame for my apartment!

Needless to say, I'm super excited and wish we could be there already (and we've only been in the car for about 30 mins)

Next year we are flying--BECAUSE I SAID SO!

No comments:

Post a Comment