HOME          ABout          Wedding          Contact

Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Early Mornings

I dread getting up early, but when I finally manage to crawl out from underneath my warm covers; I'm usually so glad I did.

Getting up an hour earlier allows me to:


-make a healthy breakfast


-pack a healthy lunch


-see my nutritionist


-watch my favorite morning show--The Today Show


-prepare for the day


-reflect


Today and tomorrow will both be early days, but for good reasons. Today was the nutritionist. Tomorrow, my baby sister Carol leaves for D.C.


How exciting!! I'm so jealous...My mom and Carol will be staying with me tonight--I LOVE HAVING COMPANY! (but yikes, I should probably clean up before they get here)


Lets hope I still like early mornings after tomorrow morning!!!


2 comments:

  1. Yay! I can't wait to spend the night in your new place! And Carol is super excited about it too and about the DC trip! Let's do breakfast after we see her off. Where will we find a place to eat that is open that early? Do people really do that?

    ReplyDelete