HOME          ABout          Wedding          Contact

Saturday, July 16, 2016

Move In Necessities


It's still so weird to think I moved into my own house (ok our house) a few weeks ago. Nothing says "I'm adult" like owning a house and paying a mortgage. If I'm being completely honest, we aren't all-the-way moved in. Like, at all. All in good time they tell me, but I want it all Pinterest perfect as of yesterday.

While I may not have it together in the decoration department, I can pass along some of my must-haves for the first few nights your new house with help from the Cottonelle Clean Care Box.




1. Toilet paper.  Obviously, but also the number one thing you'll forget. Seriously. Pack a few rolls a few days before--just for good measure.

2. Lotion.  Sounds frivolous, but the Ultra Rich Hand Cream that came in my Clean Care Box by Cottonelle is to die for.  And after heavy lifting and moving boxes all day, your hands will thank you, I promise. The lotion lives up to it's name too--very, very rich.

3. Chapstick. I don't know about you, but I lose every single chapstick I buy after only using about 25% of it. It's a problem. The Skinfix Lip Repair Balm from the Cottonelle Clean Care Box came at just the right moment!





4. Facial Cleansing Wipes. Because you'll forget where you packed your entire life much less which box/bag you packed your face wash and it's quick and easy. One step and you're done. Check that off the list.

5. Cottonelle Fresh Care Flushable Cleansing Cloths. For life's messier moments. Enough said.




6. Loofah. After moving all day, all you'll want to do is sink into a hot bubble bath with a glass of wine. Been there. Done that. 

7. Kleenex. Because your mom will probably be tearing up if you're moving out and you need to be prepared! Plus, Kleenex is and always be one of those classic necessities.




Target is currently sold out of the Clean Care Boxes, but you can still buy all of the full size items at your local Target store or online at Target.com and make your own box! P.S. the Cottonelle and Kleenex products I mentioned have special offers available on Target's Cartwheel App! (And seriously, go for the lotion!)

What are you move in must haves?



No comments:

Post a Comment