HOME          ABout          Wedding          Contact

Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Hashtag Winning

Hey y'all. Allison here. Do y'all still remember who I am or what I look like? (I've included pictures in this post, if not!) Sorry I've been so MIA lately. I feel like I say that ALL THE TIME now but #sorrynotsorry. Life happens and blogging sometimes doesn't. 

While I've been MIA on the blog, I've been killin' it at work! At least I have my shit together in some aspect of my life right?

But really, when I say I've been killin' it at work--I have! Last Wednesday, I put on my big girl panties and conquered my fear of public speaking. A college professor (who also happens to be an alum of my sorority) asked me to come speak to two of her classes--PR and Social Media Marketing-- representing the company I work for and y'all, it was SO MUCH FUN!

I spent more time worrying about what I was going to wear than figuring out what I was going to talk about (priorities) but, I feel most confident when I know I look good.




So while I may have only posted once last week, I found out that I actually enjoy speaking in front of people (if it's about something I really love). And that's a win in my book. I don't know what this blog will turn into, but I do know that I will still be around, if some what infrequently. Keep up with me on Instagram and Twitter for things that don't always make it to the blog!




No comments:

Post a Comment