HOME          ABout          Wedding          Contact

Monday, January 11, 2016

All the Things We've Seen and it's Only Monday

There's been a lot of "adulting" going on around these parts lately and I can't say that I hate it. Ever since I made my resolutions, things have been fast tracked. Throughout the course of about a week Josh and I have:

- pre-qualified for a loan on our future home

- started house hunting with an actual realtor

- gone ring shopping

- found out our credit scores (I don't have one), so...

- ...I applied for a credit card!




While it kinda sorta terrifies me to think about growing up, getting married and moving out in the next year and managing my own household (the really scary part), I'm actually enjoying the fast paced speed of life right now. #fearless


Here's to a productive Monday!




No comments:

Post a Comment