HOME          ABout          Wedding          Contact

Friday, January 16, 2015

Friday Things

YAY It's Friday...again! I can honestly say that I've waited all week for today and just for the weekend with no work, so it better go by fast.



1. This Girl Can. I love it--and who isn't tired of all the perfect models pretending to work out? This is real. My favorite part: I jiggle therefore I am. And nothing like Missy Elliot to get you motivated to MOVE! #thisgirlcan






2. Uncertainty. It's not my favorite thing, but it's something I'm dealing with. Not knowing where I'll be in 6 months or where the boyfriend will be--it's hard to plan (I love planning) for the unknown. It's not good for my anxiety. Geez, this life thing is kinda hard.



 
3. Jimmy Dean Maple Sausage Biscuits. Holy wow! These are the best--and I don't even like sausage all that much. I had like three for breakfast and no this isn't sponsored. If you're like me, finding a good breakfast food can be hard (that's not Lucky Charms)--so just passing it along!





4. Whitney's Instagram Class. Literally the best. I mean if she couldn't be any more wonderful, she's teaching (those who sign up for) classes! Ever wondered how top bloggers get a million followers and triple the engagement that you do? Whitney goes over it all. I learned so much from the class last night and can't wait to begin transforming my Insta--so be on the lookout!





1 comment:

  1. Great stuff here! Never seen an Instagram course so I am definitely checking that out!

    ReplyDelete