HOME          ABout          Wedding          Contact

Sunday, May 11, 2014

Happy Mother's Day


Happy Mother's Day!

Two hours of MY mom's special day was spent with me in the waiting room of an urgent care. Basically I take a pill for one thing and get a chemical burn/infection in my throat thus causing another problem. So that's always fun.

It was really painful to just function. But my mom is so great and came with me to the urgent care...you know just in case I was dying and they had to operate. I'm so over dramatic.




It wasn't the way she wanted to spend her Mother's Day I'm sure, but I'm glad she'll still kiss my boo boos and take care of me when I'm sick even though I'm 22 years old. On the plus side, she did reach a new high score in 2048, hear some pretty funny stories in the waiting room. AND she got to spend time with her favorite daughter duh..so not a complete waste.

Thanks for everything mom, you're the best and I hope you enjoyed your day--because I said so and because you deserve it!

3 comments:

  1. Aww, your family pictures are so sweet! Plus, I hope you are feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww your mom seems so sweet. It's nice to have a nurturing mother. LOVE your dress here, btw!!

    xo Megan, Lush to Blush

    ReplyDelete