HOME          ABout          Wedding          Contact

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Patience is a Virtue Right?

Finding a job is tough. It seems as if its all about who you know (so exactly why did I spend four years at college?) and every job wants experience (so where exactly do I get experience if no one will hire me?) I graduated and i should have a job by now right?

Now granted, I only graduated like 11 days ago but it feels like I should have a job by now. Some people who graduated high school with me who have also graduated college have had jobs lined up for months or have babies/married or are going to grad school which is a nice excuse to not have a job. Me? I'm not doing anything. I go to workout everyday and that'a about it.

So why does it feel like I'm 1. missing out and 2. need to be keeping up with everyone else? It's like keeping up with the Jones' not with stuff but just in life in general.

I've never been that great at having patience with really anything. Queen said it best: I want it all. I want it all. I want it all. And I want it NOW. If that could be my middle name, it would be.

With each new job application and each new "sorry we are pursuing other candidates" everyone around me has been saying dont worry something will come around. Be patient. Easier said than done. They already have careers.

But with that being said, I think this is God telling me to just chill out and enjoy life. I have to have faith in Him that He will provide and help open doors and be patient. Because He says so.

No comments:

Post a Comment