HOME          ABout          Wedding          Contact

Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Save the Date Magnets

There are so many different kinds of save the dates out there. Postcard style, DIY, magnet, the list goes on--How's a girl to choose? Let me give you a hint: I didn't! I made Josh choose. I gave him a few options after deciding I couldn't narrow it down anymore. I'm working on "delegating", can you tell?




We found our Save the Dates on Minted.com and decided to with the magnet style! (You can find the specific style we picked, here) While it's a little pricier for the magnet, it's so convenient. 

We thought of it this way: our magnet supply is dismal having just moved in a few months ago, so anything that's sent as a magnet already, is a-ok in our book! We figured our guests would think about it the same way.



We also decided to slip in a card for family members that we may only see once a year, once every five years, never met before (I haven't met some of Josh's extended family and he hasn't met some of mine!), to visit our wedding website! I actually used the "business card" template from Minted.com for these and they turned out so good.



My next challenge is picking out invitations and I'll likely get them from Minted because it's just so easy! P.S. If you shop Minted.com, use my code for a free $25 towards your next purchase!


No comments:

Post a Comment