HOME          ABout          Wedding          Contact

Friday, July 25, 2014

BFSF (Best Friends and Sisters Forever)





Last night, Steph and I went to see our baby sister Carol dance at her very first dance camp. GO CAROL! 

They grow up so fast! 

While we were there another mom was like "y'all are the cutest sisters ever" I mean thanks..what can we say #hairflip

That got us to thinking...why? I mean we are just normal sisters who annoy the crap out of each other most of the time and are goofy ALL of the time. Maybe it's because we are loud(er) than most people? (cough cough Stephanie)

Then it dawned on us...it's because when we are all together, we all act the same age...about 14. Ask anyone in our family. It's hard to act "my age" when I'm around them and I guess that's a good thing. My parents always ask "and how old are you again?" Oh yes, that would be uh 23. 

Keep in mind we have the most bizarre age difference (thanks mom and dad) I'm 23, Steph is 19, and Carol will be 13 soon. 

When we are all in the same place for more than 1 second, we instantly act goofy. I'm not sure why and what makes us do that, but I wouldn't trade it for the world.  Oh and also we all kind of look the same age and are relatively close in height....people frequently think I'm the second oldest...

Anyways, here's a photo dump of sister pictures...enjoy!








1 comment:

  1. Awww. You're making me jealous I don't have a sister.

    ReplyDelete